+44 (0) 203 287 2836

Request a call back

london website designer: Daniel Prentice.

I'm Daniel Prentice,
a London website designer, developer
& SEO strategist.


Who I am

I'm Daniel Prentice, a (born and bred) London web designer, developer and SEO strategist. If you are looking to raise awesness of your business, product or service then I am here to help you. I have experience in starting and growing businesses to multi-national levels, I have been fortunate to have worked with some of the UK's biggest corporations.

72% of my work comes from referrals, while the other 28% comes from search engines. Three of the main reasons clients refer myself is becuase: I am always reachable, I provide the highest quality, and I stay up to date with my learning, meaning: your business will stay ahead of its competitors.

What You Get

  • Domains: research, and purchase
  • Hosting
  • website business plan
  • Website market research
  • website design
  • website development
  • SEO business plan
  • Basic SEO
  • Advanced SEO / multiple locations